Organisations are a way to easily manage multiple merchant integrations from one area of the dashboard, and provides admins with the following additional capabilities:
- User List: showing all of your teams access from one place
- Shared files: giving one centralised area to securely share files with Ravelin
- Activity feed: capturing any changes made at the organisation level
- Rules: allowing the creation of rules across multiple merchants in your organisation
- Analytics: showing insightful metrics across all of your merchants from one place
- Lookup: allowing you to share fraudsters data across your merchants
If you've integrated this way, you'll notice a "Switch Merchant" option in your account navigation menu:
Clicking this will show your full list of integrated merchants, allowing you to easily navigate between them. If you have an Admin role with Default Group access, at the end of this list you'll see a "Go to organisation" option, which allows you to navigate to your Organisation.
From here, you'll be able to access a range of features to help you oversee and manage your merchants at a high level.
Organisation Analytics allows you to view Analytics across all your merchants. This allows you, for example, to view your chargeback rates per merchants on a single report.
Organisation Rules allow you to create rules across multiple merchants in your organisation from one place.
Organisation Activity allows you to view the activity of any changes carried out within the Organisation.
Organisation Tools allow you to visit Shared Files, where you can upload or download any files related to the organisation.
From the top navigation, you can also view Organisation Settings:
Here, you can view your consolidated Organisation Team page which shows you the full list of users with access to one or more merchants within your organisation.
On this page, you'll notice a new Access column which shows the access each user has from the team list, thereby saving you from needing to click onto the user's profile to see this information.
This access column may show one of three items:
- One or more logos such as signifies individual merchants that this user has access to. This may appear as if the merchant does not yet have a logo within Ravelin, RD will represent the initials of the merchant.
- The access column may list "Sandbox" against a user; this signifies that the user is a Sandbox-only user and therefore only has access to the Sandbox version of one of the merchants. Sandbox-only users are not permitted to have any additional access to other merchants, and should instead be deleted and re-created if additional access is required.
- If a user has been granted access to one or more groups, they will be seen with a grey box such as . Here, the DG group stands for Default Group, which is the main access group which gives access to all merchants. Any additional Groups will have a similar appearance, but with different initials representing the group name.
Here's an example of a list of users showing these Access items:
Finally, Organisation Lookup is also available to allow you to share Fraudster data across your merchants, and act on them with either a Review or Prevent rule. Please contact us if this is something you'd like us to configure.