The Ravelin Dashboard provides four user roles, each with a different set of permissions.
Support users have the most restricted set of permissions in Ravelin. A Support user can:
- Search for orders in Explore and view details of an order and related transactions, with access optionally restricted to one or more market countries.
- Enable and disable 2-Factor Authentication for their own account.
Learn more about the Support role.
Analysts can perform the same actions as a Support user, as well as:
- Access any apps enabled for your company, including Explore and Connect.
- View all customer and order information in Explore without any market restrictions.
- Manually Review customers in Explore, add and remove existing Tags on customer profiles.
- Delete links between customers in Connect.
- Toggle sandbox mode for their own account.
- View Rules, (with read-only access).
- View Request logs.
Developers can perform the same actions as an Analyst, as well as:
- Create, edit and delete Tags.
- Create, edit and delete Rules.
- View API keys, run data checks.
- View the list of team members in Settings (with read-only access).
Admin users can perform the same actions as Developers, as well as: