Our integrations team will be working closely with your developers to move the integration along as quickly as possible. How long the integration actually takes depends case by case, however, this is a timeline that can help evaluate how far along you are.
- Send live entities and chargebacks to Ravelin Sandbox
- Backfill entities and chargebacks to Ravelin Sandbox
- Ravelin runs data integrity checks to check quality of data
- Corrections in integration based on feedback from Ravelin
- Switch from Sandbox to Live, send live entities/chargebacks and backfills entities/chargebacks
- Ravelin trains machine learning models (1-2 wks)
- Set risk threshold based on Ravelin recommendation
Depending on your needs and the urgency of fraud detection the operations team can already start using the Ravelin dashboard early on in the process by looking at networks and chargebacks.