This is an overview of what you can find on the home dashboard and how to use it.
The date picker in the top right allows you to filter the data on the dashboard for the last 3 months, last month, last week or custom.
There are four overview stats at the top of the page:
- Number of customers blocked during the selected time period (ie. last 3 months)
- Chargeback rate across that time period, calculated by transaction date
- Total value of chargebacks for that time period
- Total count of chargebacks for that time period
This is a breakdown of the customers that were blocked by Ravelin:
- Fraud score: depending on your company's threshold, these are the people that scored high enough on the model to be considered fraudsters.
- Network: If someone finds themselves in a network with a confirmed fraudster or chargeback, they will be prevented from making purchases.
- Rules: If you have created rules to block a certain behaviour then this number will let you know how many people were blocked by them. This will not include the people caught by the network. .
- Manual Review: This number will represent how many people were blocked by manual reviews done by the fraud analysts.
A bit of friendly competition between analysts, let's catch all those fraudsters. These numbers here should help you get a better idea of your analysts' activity in the dashboard and see how the team is reviewing the Ravelin queues. This includes:
- Number of manual reviews made by your team for a time period
- The top analysts who made the highest number of reviews
- The ‘Manage Team’ button takes you to the My Team page where you can add a user
- The ‘View full list’ takes you to the Analyst Leaderboard page
This graph gives you an overview of how many customers Ravelin recommended that you prevent, review, or allow in a certain period of time. This will give you the first indication of any spikes or anomalies in your data.
Click the 'View more' button to view a list of metrics from the past 30 days.