When you log in to the Ravelin dashboard, you're presented with the dashboard homepage, which provides a series of high level analytics to summarise recent performance.
There are five overview stats at the top of the page:
- Number of unique customers blocked during the selected time period (ie. last 3 months)
- Customer block rate across the selected time period
- 90 day Chargeback rate
- Total count of chargebacks for the selected time period
- Total value of chargebacks for the selected time period
The Team Activity section gives you an overview of manual reviews made in the time period selected.
- The number of manual reviews completed by your team
- The top analysts who made the highest number of reviews
The ‘View More’ option takes you to the Manual review metrics in Analytics.
This graph gives you an overview of how many customers Ravelin recommended that you prevent, review, or allow in a certain period of time. This will give you the first indication of any spikes or anomalies in your data.
Click the 'View more' button to view a list of metrics from the past 30 days.