This is an overview of what you can find on the home dashboard and how to use it.
The date picker at the top right allows you to filter the data displayed on the dashboard for the last week, month, 3 months or a custom period.
There are four overview stats at the top of the page:
- Number of customers blocked during the selected time period (ie. last 3 months)
- Chargeback rate across that time period, calculated by transaction date
- Total value of chargebacks for that time period
- Total count of chargebacks for that time period
This is a breakdown of the customers that were blocked by Ravelin:
- Fraud score - This shows you the number of people that were prevented from transacting because their score was above your set threshold.
- Network - This shows you how many people were prevented from making purchases because they appeared in the same network as a manually reviewed fraudster or chargeback.
- Rules - This shows you how many people were prevented from transacting because of any rules you have created to block certain behaviour. This will not include the people caught by the network.
- Manual Review - This number shows how many people were blocked by manual reviews done by someone in your team.
The Team Activity section gives you an overview of manual reviews made in the time period selected. This includes:
- The number of manual reviews completed by your team
- The top analysts who made the highest number of reviews
The ‘View More’ option takes you to the Analyst Leaderboard page.
This graph gives you an overview of how many customers Ravelin recommended that you prevent, review, or allow in a certain period of time. This will give you the first indication of any spikes or anomalies in your data.
Click the 'View more' button to view a list of metrics from the past 30 days.